Variety Of Foods Cooked Using Grill
Foods can be cooked in different ways. Some of the methods involved in cooking are sautéing, boiling, grilling and broiling. There are many misconceptions about the foods that can be cooked on the grill. Many people think that not many foods can be cooked on a grill and there is a thought that the grilled food tastes good only at restaurants. So, they think twice to purchase a grill. This is not so. Even you, the readers out there can Cook it easily at home.
Read the article and you will come to know that purchasing a grill never goes a waste. Grilled chicken is not the only food item that can be cooked easily, there are lots more.
- Make the pizza dough, apply olive oil on top of it and flatten it. Place it on the grill. You can use this grilled dough as a base for pizzas, salads and some type of sandwiches.
- Toss in your favorite vegetables like bell pepper, onion etc and use chicken, asparagus to increase the taste of the kebabs.
- Cut the tofu into small slices and marinate them with homemade marinade. Drain the excess liquid and place it on the grill. Grill it for three to four minutes on each side. Tasty grilled tofu is ready to have it with brown rice or just as a starter.
- Avocados can also be grilled and taste good. Cut the Avocados into halves, remove the seeds, and marinate them with spicy herbs or as per your take. Grill them with tomatoes to increase the taste.
- Generally, bacon takes time to be cooked and it can be messy. Grilling can be a good option without creating a mess. Try grilling each bacon piece for 5 minutes and enjoy tasting them.
Though the above list does not have many items, there are a variety of foods that can be cooked with the help of a good grill.